Friday, October 30, 2015

Elen síla lumenn omentilmo

Hello and welcome! It's wonderful to have you here, and I hope you can stay for a while. Here you'll find my ramblings on everything from reading excellent books to attempting to make a cake without it looking like a tornado happened. At least that's the idea.

Now I'm going to go curl up with The Fellowship of the Ring, my knitting, and possibly a cup of hot cocoa. I hope you'll do the same, or with your own favorite book. I'd love to know what book that is. Tell me in the comments!

Until we meet again, Namarië!

*"A star shines on the hour of our meeting."
**"Farewell!"

4 comments:

  1. Mae govannen, Rachel!! Glad to have you join us here in the blogging world!! And the blog is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erudessa! Yours is lovely as well!

      Delete
  2. Mára aurë, Rachel! (Totally stole Erudessa's idea.)

    How did you manage to write such a good introductory post? Mine was awful xD But anyway, I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    (And just 'cause you asked and all, Ivanhoe and The Princess Bride are currently tied for my top favorite book ever, and then there are SO many unbelievably close seconds that I shouldn't even try to get into them all. You understand ;D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, Olivia! Gi nathlam hí!

      Thank you!

      Ah yes, I completely understand. I really need to read both of those! We have Ivanhoe already, but I still need to find The Princess Bride. Hmm. . .

      Delete